Join us as we explore IBM Watson – Register Now!
Crayon, along with IBM, are hosting its first partner event in the UK. This unique event explores IBM Watson with senior IBM inventors talking about their extraordinary projects and around AI and its future.
Discover how Crayon can help you to ensure you are compliant and optimise your software estate. This is an ideal opportunity to network with your peers to see how they are benefiting from new technologies and share experiences. We have also added an IBM Museum tour during the day – see where it all began for IBM.
When: Thursday 9th March
Where: Hursley House, Hursley Park Road, Winchester SO21 2JN
Timings: 10am – 3pm
Price: Free Event
Why you should attend:
– Learn about IBM’s WATSON technology and explore its capabilities with live demo & case studies
– Meet senior inventors that have transformed this technology for efficient business benefits. Hear about their mind blowing projects
– See how Crayon can help you help your customers with software optimisation and compliance, helping to create an environment ready for business growth whilst adopting technologies such as cloud and AI
– Let us show you what you need in order to shift to the Cloud – speak to our consultants on the day
– Understand how businesses with unstructured data can lead to terminated business operations
Full agenda to follow.
This is a free event, however spaces are limited so please book early to guarantee your place.Register Now!