The LUI Service in Workspace Cloud is a free cloud service that helps Citrix Service Providers understand and report on Citrix product usage.
On March 23rd, Citrix will announce the availability of the Citrix License Usage Insights Service Preview to Citrix Service Providers.
Here is what you need to know about the License Usage Insights (LUI) Service Preview:
What it is: The LUI Service in Workspace Cloud is a free cloud service that helps Citrix Service Providers understand and report on Citrix product usage.
Who it is for: Any current Citrix Service Provider who chooses to opt in as an early adopter of the LUI Service Preview
Benefits to Citrix Service Providers:
- Learn what customers are actually using
- Identify usage trends
- Optimise your most popular service offerings
- Get a complete, aggregated view of license usage across all servers
- See a clear layout of SKUs deployed
- Manage zero-cost and trial users; report on paid subscriber usage to distributor
- Collaborate on cross-functional reporting duties using a cloud-based service
- Quickly add and train new administrators
- No need to deploy additional reporting tools
Feeatures that will be available to Citrix Service Providers:
- License Server Status: Easily understand how many license servers you have and whether or not they’re updated for use with the LUI service.
- Usage Collection: Understand product usage through automated collection and aggregation of Citrix product usage – no need to deploy additional tools.
- SKU Mapping: Simplify the reporting process through intelligent mapping of product usage to reporting SKUs
- Zero Cost User Management: Manage a list of free users to take full advantage of CSP licensing benefits.
- Historical View: Quickly understand how your business with Citrix is trending and which products are seeing the most growth.